Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Granny porn

It's just weird.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

And, just how, may I ask, did you happen to 'stumble' across granny porn???? LOL!!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

If you must know the truth, I was visiting relatives and using their internet browser. I was typing something directly into the address bar, when Internet Explorer's autocomplete feature suggested something horrific related to granny porn. I really hope my cousin and his friends were just messing around one day and laughing at the ridiculousness of it...

4:19 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

I can live with this...although I wouldn't pay for it...haha

11:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, my! Preggo porn is gross, but granny porn not so bad? I promise you, men are just as mysterious to women as women are to men. :)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

That was odd, LOL!!! My hubby sometimes works on other people's computers and their search engines (with the autocomplete) reveal a LOT about them... LOL!

2:21 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

No kidding, big mama!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just putting granny porn on a title of a post probably got you a gazillion hits. Now I will give you a hand by adding the magic search term. Granny Gummer vids. It is like search hit gold.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Thx for stopping by, Pure Evyl. I'm going to have to add to add some site tracking software to see what kind of search engine hits I'm getting. :)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home