Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Vaginal rejuvination

Bringing new meaning to that song, "Feels Like the First Time." If the link is dead, here's the gist:
Vaginal rejuvenation costs thousands of dollars and is done with a laser. It includes a variety of procedures, such as women getting their labia made smaller because it is uncomfortable for them to engage in physical activity or have intercourse, women getting their vaginal canal tightened as it was pre-baby delivery, and other women going one step further by getting their hymen (the gateway to the vaginal canal) tightened. This last procedure can, in a sense, make a woman a virgin again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

OMG!! This is absolutely insane!!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

This is right on so many levels. Right up there with breast enhancment. Whoever thought of vaginal rejuvination should be given a nobel piece (spelling intentional) prize. It could stop war, change the face of the world, and bring an end to to ugly vaginas everywhere, (I never thought there was such a thing.) Haha...

3:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Obviously, I'm approaching this from a different perspective, but I have to admit that I think all genitalia -- male and female -- leans toward the ugly. In fact, I'm fond of the term "bumpin' uglies" b/c it's so apt. :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, but certainly not all men. You heard what Casually Me said. He's not even certain if such a thing as an ugly vagina exists. This could be a case of women being our own worst enemies.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

This is again playing on womens insecurities just like the whole "if you are above a certain weight you are worthless" sort of thing.
We are constantly bombarded with images of the "perfect woman" and we feel worthless if we do not fit into that image.

Its not only women though I am sick and tired of seeing Ad's for male hair replacement pushing the point that bald is ugly.

Sorry to rant on but this makes me so angry.

:)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I heard about this proceedure on TLC or some other channel like that, maybe on Dr. 90210 and someone (a male) said (speaking in praise for the surgery), "What greater gift could a woman give to her husband but to become a virgin?" Really? Are you kidding me? Is it really worth that much money?

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ugh. If you think revirginizing for your husband is worth that much money, maybe you should've decided to just save your virginity for him in the first place.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home